GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
Order still not received, now waiting for a full refund from PayPal. Anyone else considering buying from Donkeykong, don't waste your time or money.

He comes on here crying how 'it's a double hit for me'. Donkeykong, you can obtain a refund from the postal company, or did you fail to include any kind of insurance as well as tracking? Unbelievably poor seller to be avoided.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
Full refund just received from PayPal. Still no goods received. I ordered a cable from the previous eBay link provided and the seller provides tracking information.

Not a good experience with Donkeykong, poor communication, awful postal option, save yourself the hassle and inconvenience of dealing with this guy.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Full refund just received from PayPal. Still no goods received. I ordered a cable from the previous eBay link provided and the seller provides tracking information.

Not a good experience with Donkeykong, poor communication, awful postal option, save yourself the hassle and inconvenience of dealing with this guy.
So you filed a case because you didn't give it enough time? Letter mail takes a while you know, especially from Canada to Europe. Do you not realize what's going on in the world today? You sound like an awful buyer to deal with...

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
So you filed a case because you didn't give it enough time? Letter mail takes a while you know, especially from Canada to Europe. Do you not realize what's going on in the world today? You sound like an awful buyer to deal with...
Donkeykong sets up a fake account to reply to messages! Your comment is practically the same as the guff Donkeykong sent me in an email! How embarrassing, using another account to make it look like you have a friend on your side??!! I filed a case because my order didn't arrive. It's been over a month, approaching 6 weeks since I placed the order and it still hasn't arrived. PayPal agreed and refunded my payment...they're there to protect buyers from dodgy sellers. Away and stop pretending you're someone else, you fake account desperado.

Last edited:

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Donkeykong sets up a fake account to reply to messages! Your comment is practically the same as the guff Donkeykong sent me in an email! How embarrassing, using another account to make it look like you have a friend on your side??!! I filed a case because my order didn't arrive. It's been over a month, approaching 6 weeks since I placed the order and it still hasn't arrived. PayPal agreed and refunded my payment...they're there to protect buyers from dodgy sellers. Away and stop pretending you're someone else, you fake account desperado.
I've actually been a member on here for a while and have had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with @burgerkong in person, he's a stand up guy; very knowledgeable and resourceful.

While it's unfortunate your shipped order is delayed, the manner in which way you carry yourself (rather, your words) is what stands out to me.

You're buying from a fellow enthusiast who created low cost solutions not out necessity, but for fun. I know he's helped you as much as he can, the reality is as a seller you can only do so much when it leaves your hands, especially letter mail from the postal service. You knew you were buying from a Canadian seller when you had other alternatives online closer to Europe. So knowing snail mail will take a while you decide you no longer want to wait and got your money back. Odds are the harness will come and now he's out of his money and product.

People need to be a little more faith and patience these days... Sounds like you've got some issues that extend outside of this sale! I hope you get better.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
I've actually been a member on here for a while and have had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with @burgerkong in person, he's a stand up guy; very knowledgeable and resourceful.

While it's unfortunate your shipped order is delayed, the manner in which way you carry yourself (rather, your words) is what stands out to me.

You're buying from a fellow enthusiast who created low cost solutions not out necessity, but for fun. I know he's helped you as much as he can, the reality is as a seller you can only do so much when it leaves your hands, especially letter mail from the postal service. You knew you were buying from a Canadian seller when you had other alternatives online closer to Europe. So knowing snail mail will take a while you decide you no longer want to wait and got your money back. Odds are the harness will come and now he's out of his money and product.

People need to be a little more faith and patience these days... Sounds like you've got some issues that extend outside of this sale! I hope you get better.
Get a grip. What is this, lumberjack's gang all budding up as backup for each other? Have a little patience? How long do you suggest? 8 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? I think 6 weeks is a reasonable time to wait. How do you know the package is delayed? It looks to me like it's lost in transit and will never arrive.

Who cares if he's an enthusiast? It means nothing and is irrelevant. He's sold enough of these to put him beyond being a mere 'enthusiast'. He has a history on here with lots of other people not receiving their goods. Only a fool would have the issues he's experienced then still use 'snail mail' as you put it.

The only person with issues is you and your loverboy Donkeykong. Instead of circle-jerking each other how about concentrating on a lame product and lame service followed by a total lack of communication from him? But yeah, blame the buyer for wanting his product or his money back... what a bell end.

Last edited:

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
Just arrived from the USA, only bought them last week, I didn't need to specify fast delivery (the eBay seller posted it this way). No fooking about, no waiting for weeks only to never receive the item...and they work out cheaper per item than Donkey's.

Happy days, time to get this bad boy fitted. One for fitting, one spare.

https://flic.kr/p/2n9PUYk

Last edited:

Jumbo Jetta

Car(s)
21JettaGLI S 6mt
I just got my package in the mail from burgerkong, thank you!
20220410_182556.jpg

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
GolfRBhoy you sound like a true cunt.