GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
OK, so I purchased a cable from burgerkong, paid for the item and he shipped it. That was almost 4 weeks ago. Still no delivery. He has provided tracking information, but according to the tracking info, the package cannot be tracked in transit. I have no idea where the package is or if/when it will arrive.

So my JB4 is sitting there, a month after I purchased it, unused. I had a look back at the previous posts on here and see that I'm not the only person to have experienced shonky delivery. Once is a mistake, but you should learn from it. If you buy from burgerkong, insist on Airmail and fully tracked, fast delivery, otherwise you might experience the same issue as me.

Very disappointing experience and his communication is practically zero once he has your money.

You opened a paypal case because of circumstances out of my control. Sorry I don't own the postal service, and yes hindsight is 20/20. How am I supposed to predict a war taking place, or a million other problems?

Opening a paypal case is essentially a chargeback, my money has been withdrawn from the account automatically - if you dont know how paypal cases work, you should do a little due diligence. They almost always side on the buyer. Had you discussed this prior to escalating, I would have been much more lenient and would have sent you a replacement at no cost.

Further, how much communication would one require? Am I expected to hold your hand through the entire process? After I've sent you your tracking, just like UPS, the tracking page has the most updated info. I cannot make information materialize out of thin air - if you wanted me to make some sob excuse to appease your worry, I'm sorry I did not do that.

End of the day, we are all held hostage by current geopolitics and current world situations. If quicker shipping was required, that should have been made known to me prior to shipment, I'm not going to sweet talk someone into spending more than they need to.

Sorry for being sorry I guess, and sorry for not being able to control worldwide situations.

Screenshot_20220302-091716_Outlook.png

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
In fact, I will not be shipping out of CONUS as of today because it is exceedingly easy for a buyer to scam me out of both product and money due to a juvenile understanding of logistics.

The second a case is open with the full knowledge that said product has been shipped out is basically a loss for me. I have zero inclination to rectify the situation because from my perspective, I've already lost everythjng in the transaction.

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
Also I had said it should take about 2 weeks. You claim it has been more than 3 weeks.

Please add 21 days to Feb 10, or realistically, Feb 15 when they processed it. Keep in mine there are only 28 days in February this year.

Screenshot_20220305-141709_Chrome.png

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
You opened a paypal case because of circumstances out of my control. Sorry I don't own the postal service, and yes hindsight is 20/20. How am I supposed to predict a war taking place, or a million other problems?

Opening a paypal case is essentially a chargeback, my money has been withdrawn from the account automatically - if you dont know how paypal cases work, you should do a little due diligence. They almost always side on the buyer. Had you discussed this prior to escalating, I would have been much more lenient and would have sent you a replacement at no cost.

Further, how much communication would one require? Am I expected to hold your hand through the entire process? After I've sent you your tracking, just like UPS, the tracking page has the most updated info. I cannot make information materialize out of thin air - if you wanted me to make some sob excuse to appease your worry, I'm sorry I did not do that.

End of the day, we are all held hostage by current geopolitics and current world situations. If quicker shipping was required, that should have been made known to me prior to shipment, I'm not going to sweet talk someone into spending more than they need to.

Sorry for being sorry I guess, and sorry for not being able to control worldwide situations.

View attachment 241364

I just read all of your comments and have to say you are a total ****, your entitled attitude stinks and I wish I had never bothered dealing with you. With hindsight, I should have read the other posters' comments and dodged a bullet by buying elsewhere.

You really enjoy trying to teach people how to suck eggs, don't you? First of all about the 'worldwide pandemic', then logistics and now PayPal. Mate, I'm in Europe, not some redneck hicksville place in Canada, we know all about these things :)

The point is that you are an experienced seller, you have had delivery issues previously which led to people on here questioning your integrity and honesty. Take a look at yourself. YOU should have used your experience to just save you and me hassle and ship using a reputable courtier with fastrack delivery. No sweet-talking required, just common sense and perhaps a little bit of good old-fashioned customer service.

Then, learn to respond to questions in a timely manner and not act like a total douchebag when your customer asks for your help to find out where MY order is. Your attitude is stinking.

'How much communication would one require'...well for me the answer is straightforward. I contacted you for an update and you failed to reply. Whether that is ignorance or c*ntishness on your part, or both, who knows?

Use'due-diligence'. Your fooking right there, I should have done due diligence by checking out your history and avoiding any dealings with you.

I'm glad I used PayPal to pay you, that way I'm covered for the inevitable issues that are now repeating themselves.

Use a decent courier - you quote UPS, but didn't use UPS...maybe if you did, my order would be here 2 weeks ago and you wouldn't be on her making a complete tit of yourself.

Quit blaming everyone and everything other than your sorry self, the buck lies squarely with YOU.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
In fact, I will not be shipping out of CONUS as of today because it is exceedingly easy for a buyer to scam me out of both product and money due to a juvenile understanding of logistics.

The second a case is open with the full knowledge that said product has been shipped out is basically a loss for me. I have zero inclination to rectify the situation because from my perspective, I've already lost everythjng in the transaction.
I raised a case because you ignored my requests for you to contact YOUR effing shipper, you failed to provide an update other than add tracking information. I asked you to explain at what point do we consider the time 'missing in transit'. No reply., I asked you to contact the shipper and provide me an update..no reply. Do you see a pattern here you clueless ****?

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
You said about 2 weeks. I paid you on 8th February. I raised a claim after you ignored me and 3 weeks had passed. But why let facts get in the way of being obnoxious? It's now almost a month since I paid you...and you're still on here moaning like a little b**ch.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
So you're not going to admit to scamming me?
How the hell am I scamming you when I paid you and haven;t received my order? I'm looking at buying from eBay BECUASE your order has not arrived and might not EVER arrive.. F**k off suggesting I want to scam you, you really are a nasty, venomous little tit.

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
I just read all of your comments and have to say you are a total ****, your entitled attitude stinks and I wish I had never bothered dealing with you. With hindsight, I should have read the other posters' comments and dodged a bullet by buying elsewhere.

You really enjoy trying to teach people how to suck eggs, don't you? First of all about the 'worldwide pandemic', then logistics and now PayPal. Mate, I'm in Europe, not some redneck hicksville place in Canada, we know all about these things :)

The point is that you are an experienced seller, you have had delivery issues previously which led to people on here questioning your integrity and honesty. Take a look at yourself. YOU should have used your experience to just save you and me hassle and ship using a reputable courtier with fastrack delivery. No sweet-talking required, just common sense and perhaps a little bit of good old-fashioned customer service.

Then, learn to respond to questions in a timely manner and not act like a total douchebag when your customer asks for your help to find out where MY order is. Your attitude is stinking.

'How much communication would one require'...well for me the answer is straightforward. I contacted you for an update and you failed to reply. Whether that is ignorance or c*ntishness on your part, or both, who knows?

Use'due-diligence'. Your fooking right there, I should have done due diligence by checking out your history and avoiding any dealings with you.

I'm glad I used PayPal to pay you, that way I'm covered for the inevitable issues that are now repeating themselves.

Use a decent courier - you quote UPS, but didn't use UPS...maybe if you did, my order would be here 2 weeks ago and you wouldn't be on her making a complete tit of yourself.

Quit blaming everyone and everything other than your sorry self, the buck lies squarely with YOU.

So you do admit to asking about alternate methods of shipment prior to purchase? Who is the entitled one here?

I would ship UPS if you requested UPS. But you didn't.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
So you're not going to admit to scamming me?
Fortunately, the fact you live in hicksville means ALL communication has been done via email and therefore I can prove to PayPal, and on here, what a lying **** you are. Anyone else reading these posts, make your own mind up but I strongly suggest you read the previous posts going back a couple of years...this guy learns nothing and is totally ignorant. F*ck me, I'd rather tap the cable that deal with this cretinous hick again.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
So you do admit to asking about alternate methods of shipment prior to purchase? Who is the entitled one here?

I would ship UPS if you requested UPS. But you didn't.
YOU didn't advise me of your dubious past history of using dodgy shipping and letting people down. Quit blaming others for YOUR liability. Also, just f*ck off commenting anymore, you're an idiot and we're done here, communicate via PayPal, f*cking blameshifting fool.

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
You said about 2 weeks. I paid you on 8th February. I raised a claim after you ignored me and 3 weeks had passed. But why let facts get in the way of being obnoxious? It's now almost a month since I paid you...and you're still on here moaning like a little b**ch.

And look when I dropped off the package and when they registered it in the system? Feb 10. You paid me in the afternoon of the 8th while I was at work. So to get it packaged up and sent out was impossible the same day of. Hence the received date of Feb 10, which means I actually dropped it off on the 9th.

🤷‍♂️

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
YOU didn't advise me of your dubious past history of using dodgy shipping and letting people down. Quit blaming others for YOUR liability. Also, just f*ck off commenting anymore, you're an idiot and we're done here, communicate via PayPal, f*cking blameshifting fool.

Dodgy shipping? You are shitting on the national postal service of the Netherlands? Sorry we don't live in the high and mighty country that is the UK.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
Dodgy shipping? You are shitting on the national postal service of the Netherlands? Sorry we don't live in the high and mighty country that is the UK.
And look when I dropped off the package and when they registered it in the system? Feb 10. You paid me in the afternoon of the 8th while I was at work. So to get it packaged up and sent out was impossible the same day of. Hence the received date of Feb 10, which means I actually dropped it off on the 9th.

🤷‍♂️
Blah fooking blah. Too little, too late. You're a clown. Tell it to PayPal, I'm not interested. Funny how you suddenly have a lot to say on here, yet when I was asking for your help and input you couldn't have cared less. What a pr*ck.

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
Yes, 100% dodgy shipping...almost 4 weeks, it's not arrived and zero way to track...what part of that isn't dodgy you muppet? In fact don't answer, just f**k off.