GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: IS20 turbo

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
I have an is20 turbo for sale, highly recommend rebuilding it. Wheel on the compressor side looks like it was getting chipped but other than that no in and out and little side to side play. Exhaust wheel looks good and no in and out and little side to side. Will come w/wastegate and stock turbo inlet but not the stock turbo muffler or DV. Item is located in Colo Springs CO. Paypal only! I'll accept a reasonable offer for it plus shipping! I will get pics up soon!

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have an is20 turbo for sale, highly recommend rebuilding it. Wheel on the compressor side looks like it was getting chipped but other than that no in and out and little side to side play. Exhaust wheel looks good and no in and out and little side to side. Will come w/wastegate but not the stock turbo muffler or DV. Item is located in Colo Springs CO. Paypal only! I'll accept a reasonable offer for it plus shipping! I will get pics up soon!

It's less expensive to buy a new IS20 than rebuild it.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Depends. I've come across a few shops that will rebuild and balance for around 600-750ish on IS20s. Though used ones pop up for 200-500 in the classifieds. Granted I only know what new from FCPEuro costs, as I'd more than likely buy through them if going new.