GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deleted

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
@Dalvgti I have been in a pending sale with you for a week now and you haven't responded to my last two messages. Whats up??

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
I have been in a pending sale with @Dalvgti for 2 weeks now concerning the BMS Turbo inlet pipe. We agreed on a price and agreed to use paypal as payment and when I gave him my name and address to ship to and asked for his paypal info he has not responded in two weeks.

I was somewhat leary of this sale to begin with seeing that he is such a new member and immediately posted things for sale, and I am just revealing this information for the community as to be transparent about my experience thus far with this particular member.

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
I thought I sent you a message saying I changed my mind about parting out the items. I am not here to scam anyone. If you were leery about the sale you should not have contacted me. To make it easy for you I'm not selling it separately
I am not saying you are here to scam I am just stating the facts for the sake of complete transparency. I sent you two messages after we came to an agreement about the sale and I got no reply. The message you thought you sent never got sent and so therefore I have had no response from your end.

I also replied to you directly in this post a week ago the same day that you bumped the thread. You then bumped the thread again today and so I had to figure you would have seen my message on this post by now or the two private messages that I sent you during our correspondence about the sale that we both agreed to. That is why I sent a second message on the forum today since you bumped it again and still never contacted me.

I am not here to argue or point the finger but this is down to basic forum etiquette and if a person were to expect to buy or sell anything on here then communication is key. The part I said about being leary is that every purchase I have made on here I felt confident about I just sent paypal friends and family so there would be no fee to pay for either person and it always worked out well. A new member posting this for sale can be somewhat of a red flag for people on here just for the sake of a person not having a track record or presence on the forum, therefore that is why I clarified that I would be sending the paypal payment as goods and services because in the event that anything happened then paypal would refund my money anyways. I was clear about this with you when we agreed on paypal as the mode of transaction so that we both understood there would be a fee taken out of the final selling price, which we both agreed on.

Other than that good luck with the sale.

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
And ban this user.