GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS(IN): Reflex Silver 2017 GTI Sport 6M

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Hi all, due to a growing family - a 2 year old and new 3 month old twins - I'm selling my GTI.

I bought the car VW Certified in August of 2018 with 37k miles, and it's sitting now at 50.5k. The car has no accidents in its history and is generally in excellent condition. A few small rock chips on the leading edge of the hood and front bumper like you'd expect for 50k miles, and one small 1cm long scratch on the top of the rear bumper cover, but otherwise no notable imperfections. The maintenance history since the start of my ownership is below, as well as the couple small modifications made during my ownership.

Maintenance
37k - Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ tires, installed by selling dealer
37k - RS3 coils and 06K905601D plugs
40k - Castrol 0w40 & Mann filter, PP diff service, Mann FreciousPlus cabin filter
41k - Alignment, Zimmerman front rotors & Textar pads
42k - ECS V4 plain rear rotors & Textar pads
45k - Castrol 0w40 & Mann filter, brake fluid flush, tire rotation
50k - Liqui Moly Molygen 5w40 & Mann filter, Superpro front and Moog rear swaybar end links

Mods
Torque Solution billet pendulum insert
ESC Sport/ESC Off coding
ECS bleeder block and clutch line, clutch delay valve and clutch pedal spring delete

I have a clean oil analysis at 45k from Blackstone I'll post if I can find the file. The car drives absolutely beautifully. I was having some small creaking noises coming from the end links up front going in and out of my driveway, but replacing them at all four corners made a HUGE difference in how the car rides. It seriously feels like a brand new car. The motor pulls strong and smooth and is quiet and happy on the Molygen, I've never been happier with the car but unfortunately family duties just won't allow me to keep the car.

The VW Certified warranty is transferable to the new owner and is good out to 60k miles and covers the car bumper to bumper.

$16,500 obo

The OEM bars can be negotiated with the sale, as can a set of NIB SuperPro engine mounts.

Attachments

• GTI Exterior 1.jpg
    GTI Exterior 1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 280
  • GTI Exterior 2.jpg
    GTI Exterior 2.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 193
  • GTI Interior.JPG
    GTI Interior.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 133
  • UOA.jpg
    UOA.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Updated the first post with the UOA at 45k miles.

Just tried one more set of car seats in the GTI that are supposed to be more narrow and be able to fit 3 across, but no luck. Definitely need something bigger! Open to offers.