GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold: '18 GTI SE OEM Dallas Wheels

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
I have another set of the Dallas Wheels from a '18 GTI. Less than 1000 miles on them. One wheel has a very minor, almost unnoticeable scuff (see last two pictures in album).

Sold.

Last edited:

jstnstr

Passed Driver's Ed
Interested, in located in Sarasota. Would you be willing to meet any distance?

jstnstr

Passed Driver's Ed
Sure. Did you have any town/city in mind? Not gonna lie, your post showing the love bugs is scaring me to drive the car on the highway! LOL I've been avoiding them as much as I can. If you're really interested, I can hold them till these love bugs are gone. I'd hate for both of us to get our cars covered in these little shits.

Yeah maybe Tampa at I75 and I4? The love bugs are insane right now, looks like I’m going to need a re spray on my front bumper. Not too happy about it... and I’m not in any particular rush so that’s fine.

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Yeah maybe Tampa at I75 and I4? The love bugs are insane right now, looks like I’m going to need a re spray on my front bumper. Not too happy about it... and I’m not in any particular rush so that’s fine.

PM me when you have some time.

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Bump as the wheels are back for sale. I'll throw in OEM tires (8k miles on them) for free if you're interested.