GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: HPA MQB dogbone mount $175 shipped to lower 48

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
Price reduced to $175 shipped to lower 48. Used HPA dogbone mount for sale. Used for less than 3000 miles and replaced with a milder solution because my significant other is particularly sensitive to NVH. The kit includes everything you see here (https://www.hpamotorsports.com/products/mqb-dogbone-mount?_pos=2&_sid=f89fad03b&_ss=r) plus two additional bolts not pictured. They replace OEM stretch bolts (plus in my opinion).

The angle of the photos make the ridges look flatter than they are. The ridges are all in tact and I can assure you that you are going to have to use a 2x4 and a hammer to install this bad boy flush against subframe. Be sure to use plenty of silicone grease when installing.

Best,

John

Attachments

• Dogbone1.jpg
    Dogbone1.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Dogbone2.jpg
    Dogbone2.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Dogbone3.jpg
    Dogbone3.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Dogbone4.jpg
    Dogbone4.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Dogbone5.jpg
    Dogbone5.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Dogbone6.jpg
    Dogbone6.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
The reviews say no NVH, but you’re saying you experienced too much?
NVH is highly subjective. My car definitely felt more direct with the kit installed. More so than ECS dogbone mount and bushing filler that I have now or similar solutions. NVH is worse for DSG vehicles while A/C is running and engine RPM is below 1200. Once you get going, I don't recall having any issue with NVH. It was something I could easily live with, but my girlfriend and her child said it had to go.

Thanks, J

Last edited:

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I have this and love it. I had some NVH when I initially installed it, but it diminished petty rapidly. And I have DSG.

Last edited:

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
Just the lower. Since the existing lower bushing will need to be removed first, you will have a great view of the upper bushing. You can add an upper insert at that time if you choose.

FlyByr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 Sportwagen SEL
Do you have pictures or the actual parts? Is the bushing still in good form from being pressed in an out?