GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NO LONGER FOR SALE: GTI MAPerformance Catted & Resonated Downpipe

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
$425 Local No longer for sale.

Barely used Catted/resonated MAPerformance downpipe for an mk7 GTI. Just over a month old, bought November 13th, installed the 18th. About 1k miles on it. Fitment is perfectly fine. Just decided to stick with Stage 1.

Located in RI, about an hour south of Boston. Can ship, a quote can be provided with a zip code.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Sorry, GTI.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

plainfield2011

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 gti autobahn
$425 Local

Barely used Catted/resonated MAPerformance downpipe for an mk7 GTI. Just over a month old, bought November 13th, installed the 18th. About 1k miles on it. Fitment is perfectly fine. Just decided to stick with Stage 1.

Right now, not looking to ship, since I used the box for something else. Located in RI, about an hour south of Boston.
hello, in cranston any pictures.

plainfield2011

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 gti autobahn
$425 Local

Right now, not looking to ship, since I used the box for something else. Located in RI, about an hour south of Boston.
from cranston does it have the engine block bracket on the downpipe?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
from cranston does it have the engine block bracket on the downpipe?

It does not. They stopped putting the engine block bracket on their downpipe ~2 years ago or so? They have it noted on their instructions:

MAP MK7 Downpipes no longer include the rear engine bracket to improve ease of installation and due to bracket location differing on some models of MK7s.

Install Instructions

There were a few people complaining that it was causing fitment issues.

I'll take some pictures shortly. It is still installed on the car, I've been delaying taking it off until someone was interested in it. But it can be removed at any time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Here's a pic of it installed on the car. It looks like a 6 week old downpipe. I can provide an invoice showing it was just purchased back in November.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200101_111701.jpg
    IMG_20200101_111701.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 325

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump up. Willing to ship it, can provide quotes with a zipcode.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Here's a pic of it installed on the car. It looks like a 6 week old downpipe. I can provide an invoice showing it was just purchased back in November.

Thanks.
good fit from the top! my modified ebay DP is soooo much closer to the ABS cover... to the point where its wrapped, and zip tied back to the fire wall as its already made contact when the engine torques back.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

Acadia18

Autocross Champion