GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GTI/Golf R Euro Rear Headrests - NEW

Papercuts2

Ready to race!
only sets of 2, they're $220/each from the dealerships in EU.

How'd you end up with 1 ?
I bought as a set and ended getting one.
When I looked at the posting it was changed.
I had taken a picture beforehand just in case this would happen but I deleted it by mistake without realizing it.
Now I need one. If you can make an exception I would greatly appreciat it.
Been looking for 6 months

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
unfortunately they're packed as a set, it would be pretty hard to find another person looking for just 1. I'd look on ebay.de and keyword "Golf GTI Kopflehne" or "Golf GTI Kopfstütze" and see what pops up. I'd love to help, but we don't have any overstock.

You can buy 1 for $200 from these guys, part #5G0885901AFBKX. You can see the value in what we sell at $270/set. Our pricing will increase after this batch is sold, everyone and everything is charging more for goods and shipping. We'll be in the $300ish range starting next year for a set/shipped.

https://cars245.com/en/item/audi-volkswagen-5G0885901AFBKX-headrest/

Papercuts2

Ready to race!
Are you still selling these?
If so, at what price?
I’d had no luck finding one at a good price.
I’m trying to see if I just buy the set and sell the one I have at a loss.

Das Weib GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Got my set last week and they look great! I can see out my back window. Thanks for the deal.

Anybody need a set of the NA head rests. Sell 'em cheep.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
+1 for @schwab0 -- these were one of the first "mods" I ever made on my car and not a day goes by that I don't love seeing them back there. glws!

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Appreciate the feedback guys, the goal is to help people out. We strive to bring parts at low prices and not take advantage of our fellow VW brethren ;).

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
Is $295 for a set mean 2 sides or 3 including center? And include or additional shipping?