GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Golf R parts

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
We're cleaning out the basement and I figured I'd see if there was any interest in the parts I've taken off of my 2017 R. I do not follow the classifieds too closely, so if my pricing is off, please PM me with an offer. Email if any additional pics are needed.

I am a 19 year Vortex member (same screen name) and my Ebay ID is projektzwo if seller reputation or feedback are needed.

I am located in Pittsburgh and can meet up for local sale. Shipping is ok but at buyers expense. Paypal via F&F or add 3% please.

Thanks for looking and stay safe out there!

1. Stock 6.5" infotainment display with NAV button. Includes piano black trim with intact clips. 5GM919605. Works great - I swapped it out a few years back for the larger unit. Will ship in the EuroZone box and packing that the larger unit came in. $125

2. Stock Golf R US taillights. I swapped these out a few years back for the Mk7.5. They appear to be in great shape. $125.

3. Stock door mirrors with BSM (blind spot monitoring). Include stock blinkers, glass, door switch and black caps. The caps have intact clips but do have some imperfections from daily driving - see pics. $215.

4. Mk7.5 LED taillight. Only the 1. 5G0 945 308P. It's brand new but has a small chip out of the corner of the red lens. See pics. $65

5. Stock Golf R frame-less mirror. 3G0 857 511 AC. I have the wiring that came with the Homelink mirror that I will include in case someone wants to install this in a car that is not wired for it - the Homelink wiring should work but I can't guarantee it. $125

6. Stock Golf R headlight switch. $20.

Last edited: