GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD - Golf R Front Calipers

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
SOLD

Sold my PP front calipers that were sitting in my parent's garage and when I went to pick them up my father invited me to sell his Golf R calipers that were sitting on the same shelf. No lines included, pads are just stock pads with about 25-30k miles on them (when the calipers were pulled off the car). $375 shipped unless you live somewhere between Cleveland and Chicago (or in the vicinity of either place) and I can meet up with you.

It's only letting me post one photo and, while I imagine I could figure out why with minimal effort, I can't be bothered. So, there are more pictures in this Google Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SNkzoGiafxy1senM8

Attachments

• 292FA8DB-5627-4CE1-851D-1273EAFFEDDB_1_201_a.jpeg
    292FA8DB-5627-4CE1-851D-1273EAFFEDDB_1_201_a.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sale pending

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Available again

Napster11

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTI
W
Sold my PP front calipers that were sitting in my parent's garage and when I went to pick them up my father invited me to sell his Golf R calipers that were sitting on the same shelf. No lines included, pads are just stock pads with about 25-30k miles on them (when the calipers were pulled off the car). $375 shipped unless you live somewhere between Cleveland and Chicago (or in the vicinity of either place) and I can meet up with you.

It's only letting me post one photo and, while I imagine I could figure out why with minimal effort, I can't be bothered. So, there are more pictures in this Google Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SNkzoGiafxy1senM8
will you ship them in Abu Dhabi?

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
UPS shipping quote to Abu Dhabi is $800. I suppose if you wanted to pay $800 to ship them, it doesn't make any difference to me where UPS takes them.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Feel free to make an offer. Keep in mind that shipping these isn't cheap; I sent the past pair one state over and it was about $50. So, keep that in mind if you're not in the Midwest.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol that’s crazy. Do you know how much they weigh?

UPS weighed the GTI calipers and it came to 35 pounds. I think I plugged 40lbs into the shipping calculator.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sale pending again.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sold