GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD : Flow One F2 18x9 Gray Wheels $540 - PICKUP ONLY (Austin, Tx)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
SOLD
5 x Flow One F2 wheels
Gray
18x9 et45
5x112
21lbs
Comes with hub rings

$540

I just ordered 5 of these (1 as a spare)

They look great. The metallic flake in the gray makes them pop.

Only issue is they don't clear my Stoptech ST40 brakes without a 10mm spacer. If they don't sell, I'll do that, but I think they're a better fit for someone with stock brakes.

I only took 1 out of the box to test fit and made sure to have rubber floor mats underneath so it's still perfect. The others are BNIB.

Local pickup only in Austin, but willing to meet halfway to San Antonio, Dallas or Houston.

20210325_201420.jpg

Last edited:

goinkin

Go Kart Newbie
They look great. Aren't 9" wide wheels pretty wide? Do they fit on a stock MK7 with zero modifications? I'm in Houston and interested.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
They look great. Aren't 9" wide wheels pretty wide? Do they fit on a stock MK7 with zero modifications? I'm in Houston and interested.
It really depends more on the tire you want to run. I have always had more camber in the front so can't really comment, but from what I've read, up to 245 width tires, you should be good. Might just have to do fender screw mod.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Nice!!! Half price of new, if you end up wanting to ship hit me up.

grembal

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'08 Rabbit, '99 MX5
Where did you buy these? I can't seem to find them at tirerack in this spec

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You have to search by Audi TT

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
That is a helluva deal and that metallic gray looks even more amazing in person. Am thinking about moving to Texas to scoop these up.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Sold!!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Likewise. Post up some pics when you get them on. If you're like me, that might be a year later 😁

goinkin

Go Kart Newbie
Lol! You're right it might be. But I'm planning sooner than later. Unfortunately the set I have now has literally brand new tires ugh.