GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Leyo Billet Aluminum Knobs | Full Piano Black MK7.5 Dash Trim Kit with 8" Glass Screen (NAV)

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Small interior part out:

1. Leyo Aluminum Billet Knobs. No wear whatsoever. Were on car for less than six months. Leyo states that the volume and tune covers only fit MK7 however I was able to get them to fit on my MK7.5 8" glass with a little bit of wiggling/patience. $35 shipped

2. (added to listing 08/11) Full MK7.5 Piano Black Dash Trim kit with 8" glass screen (NAV version). This was probably my favorite and best bang for the buck mod. Trim kit includes shifter trim, console, bezel surround, left, center, right vents, gauge surround, and light switch trim. I would rate the trim 9 out of 10 (I'm really picky) and the screen a 10/10 (has had a protector on since new). $600 shipped (pics coming soon)

3. Rare and discontinued NCZWorks illuminated paddle shifters. Right shifter is brand new (broke the previous with an accidental grasp and full pull up when detailing my car). Excellent-to-perfect condition. $100 shipped.

4. OEM Euro rear leather headrests. These are the GTI versions with the red stitching. In car for six months. No wear, no smells (non-smoker etc.). $225 shipped.

Attachments

• A8C10737-4280-48BB-BD0A-50B48602512A.jpeg
    A8C10737-4280-48BB-BD0A-50B48602512A.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 126
  • 07C58437-F3D5-4C25-82BA-32502A6AC6D8.jpeg
    07C58437-F3D5-4C25-82BA-32502A6AC6D8.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
are those headrests for front or rear? or doesn't matter? are they usual height or low profile compared to the US spec?

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
They're for the rear seats and are much lower profile than the USDM versions. It made a pretty significant difference in rear visibility, and as an added bonus the seats fold down without the head rests rubbing on the back of the front seats.

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
FYI, those headrests if you post them in the MQB classifieds on FB, probably sell them same day!

GLWS!!

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
FYI, those headrests if you post them in the MQB classifieds on FB, probably sell them same day!

GLWS!!
Thanks! And for anyone looking for new headrests @schwab0 is the man!