GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**SOLD** FS: Enkei TX5 Wheels 17x8 Platinum Gray (Denver, CO)

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
**SOLD** Selling this set of 17x8 Platinum Gray Enkei TX5s I received from the original owner of my Golf R that I bought in April 2019. These wheels were his winter set that came with Michelin X-ices that I removed to put on my new winter/track day set. I only mounted them up on my R once since I purchased the car, which was last winter and only drove on them for 400-500 miles on clear days. My R is a second car so I don't drive it on snow/bad weather days. From the appearance of the wheels when I purchased the car I suspect the orignal owner didn't drive on them much either. Tread on the X-ices that I removed is nearly 10/32"
There are few very small nicks on a couple of the wheels and one wheel that I knocked over in the garage on the face has blemishes on 2 of the spokes. These can probably be cleaned up by a good wheel refinisher. See individual wheel pix.
$500 (pick up only in Denver area)

Specs...
Enkei TX5
17x8
45mm Offset
5x112
Center Bore = 72.6 (have the 57.1mm hubcentric rings installed)

More pix (individual wheels) here---> https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-enkei-tx5-wheels-17x8-platinum-gray.412318

Enkei TX5 Wheel Full set.jpg

Last edited: