GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DSC Sport controller

scrllock

Autocross Champion
$800 + shipping.

SOLD

Installed for about a year with no issues. ESC off works fine. Moving to passive dampers.

https://www.dscsport.com/product/v4-controller-golf/

Should work on any DCC-enabled GTI/R. APR version of this comes with the exact same calibration.
PXL_20220410_000625583.jpg
PXL_20220410_000636247.jpg
Shoul

Last edited:

Bernb6

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
I agree it's about a 10 minute job requiring minimal tools. There is also a video available showing the step-by-step process. The unit is tucked behind the driver's side taillight.
I have it on my GTI and find it really helps at the track to eliminate some instabilities on certain corners at Sonoma for example.
Bern

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Can you talk about why you are going to standard non DCC struts instead of the DCC controller? Going through the same decision now.

When you say 'passive dampers' you mean deleting DCC, right?

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Can you talk about why you are going to standard non DCC struts instead of the DCC controller? Going through the same decision now.

When you say 'passive dampers' you mean deleting DCC, right?
I want to run higher spring rates and don't have the patience to test all of the options this controller provides. One knob / damper is enough for now.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
I want to run higher spring rates and don't have the patience to test all of the options this controller provides. One knob / damper is enough for now.
Understood, which dampers are you going with for the new setup?