GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DFG Tuning intake tube, filter. Dark Cherry Euro tails added.

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Hi.
Selling these items as I no longer need them. A disclaimer: The intake tube seemed to be a few mm too short but with the included clamps I had no issues keeping it attached. Not once popped off or came loose. Also included is a no-name high performance air filter that is basically identical to the ones that cost like 60 bucks or whatever.

$75 shipped for the intake bundle to the lower 48 only.

Last edited:

Corey199

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Volkswagen GTI
Hi.
Selling these items as I no longer need them. A disclaimer: The intake tube seemed to be a few mm too short but with the included clamps I had no issues keeping it attached. Not once popped off or came loose. Also included is a no-name "high performance" air filter that is basically identical to the ones that cost like 60 bucks or whatever.
$75 shipped for the package to the lower 48 only.

Still fs?

dmsyr

Ready to race!

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Bump. Someone buy this stuff pls

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Bump. Added Euro tails

zoominms3

Ready to race!
FWIW I have the CTS silicone intake tube and it’s the same. It’s a few mm short!

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Cool thought it was just mine. Thanks for that.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Did you notice any difference with the intake setup?
Hi.
Selling these items as I no longer need them. A disclaimer: The intake tube seemed to be a few mm too short but with the included clamps I had no issues keeping it attached. Not once popped off or came loose. Also included is a no-name high performance air filter that is basically identical to the ones that cost like 60 bucks or whatever.

Adding a set of Euro tails. Dark cherry, not OEM VW but Depo. Comes with a pair of deautoLED LED reverse bulbs installed. No harness included, I went plug and play and coded the behavior differently than stock coding. Will fit pre-facelift mk7's without issue. For some reason I couldn't upload pics of the tails to my imgur but can send via email or text.

$350 shipped for the tails to the lower 48 only.
$75 shipped for the intake bundle to the lower 48 only.

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Did you notice any difference with the intake setup?
I did! I removed the snow grate and everything in the stock airbox. However it was too quiet for me and I wanted the noise so I went with an open intake setup.

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Bump. Added a pic of the tails, everything is still available

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Tails have been sold. Someone buy the intake setup, need to clear out space.