GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: CURT 11412 Rear hitch

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I have this CURT rear hitch https://www.curtmfg.com/part/11412

In great shape. I bought it off a coworker who used it for a year on his eGolf And I was going to put it on my wife’s Golf but then we got an Alltrack and that went out the window. I have no need for it on my GTI... or our MK1 :p

Asking $75 local in the Bay Area only. I live near Levi’s Stadium to give an idea of location.

261CB4D6-5D6E-475A-84D8-ED1F5D1881BE.jpeg
6DEC345E-E44F-4B8E-A4CE-862C30522A1F.jpeg
64829B2E-18D5-4319-8B18-C8ECC721CE9E.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I’m a little confused by “it was supposed to go on the wife’s Golf, but then we got an Alltrack.” Alltracks are Golfs no? Does this hitch not fit an AT? I ask because I have an Alltrack and would possibly be interested, though I have never had a hitch on a car before/have never towed anything lol. Don’t really even know where to begin

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I’m a little confused by “it was supposed to go on the wife’s Golf, but then we got an Alltrack.” Alltracks are Golfs no? Does this hitch not fit an AT? I ask because I have an Alltrack and would possibly be interested, though I have never had a hitch on a car before/have never towed anything lol. Don’t really even know where to begin

Yeah doesn’t fit the alltrack, only regular golf and GTI. Different rear end config on alltracks.