GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: CURT 11412 Rear hitch

ReadTheBook

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Sport, 2019 AT
I have this CURT rear hitch https://www.curtmfg.com/part/11412

In great shape. I bought it off a coworker who used it for a year on his eGolf And I was going to put it on my wife’s Golf but then we got an Alltrack and that went out the window. I have no need for it on my GTI... or our MK1 :p

Asking $75 local in the Bay Area only. I live near Levi’s Stadium to give an idea of location.

261CB4D6-5D6E-475A-84D8-ED1F5D1881BE.jpeg
6DEC345E-E44F-4B8E-A4CE-862C30522A1F.jpeg
64829B2E-18D5-4319-8B18-C8ECC721CE9E.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I’m a little confused by “it was supposed to go on the wife’s Golf, but then we got an Alltrack.” Alltracks are Golfs no? Does this hitch not fit an AT? I ask because I have an Alltrack and would possibly be interested, though I have never had a hitch on a car before/have never towed anything lol. Don’t really even know where to begin

ReadTheBook

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Sport, 2019 AT
I’m a little confused by “it was supposed to go on the wife’s Golf, but then we got an Alltrack.” Alltracks are Golfs no? Does this hitch not fit an AT? I ask because I have an Alltrack and would possibly be interested, though I have never had a hitch on a car before/have never towed anything lol. Don’t really even know where to begin
Yeah doesn’t fit the alltrack, only regular golf and GTI. Different rear end config on alltracks.

Dog Dad Wagon

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT