GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: (CT) HG motorsports Bull-X catted downpipe for MK7-7.5 GTI

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
******SOLD********** SOLD********* Bull-x catted downpipe for sale for MK7-7.5 GTI. Bought new from EMDauto which can be seen here
https://www.emdauto.com/collections...outlet-catted-downpipe?variant=32635932278872

Used for maybe 10K miles. Paired well with stock catback for a nice sound. Not raspy given the cast upper section and stock-like cat location. Asking $600, located in Connecticut outside of Enfield area.
20210620_090500.jpg

1..2..3..4...Yup 200 cells of German efficiency
20210620_090436.jpg

20210620_090416.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Is it currently off the car? Does the cat have any markings on it to identify the kind of cat it is? Hard to tell what a "High Flow 200-cell German catalyst" is.

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
Is it currently off the car? Does the cat have any markings on it to identify the kind of cat it is? Hard to tell what a "High Flow 200-cell German catalyst" is.
i just bought the same one two days ago and was wondering the same thing. the new design has zero markings and they buffed off all logos and and information on the cat itself. i emailed the company and they said they were trying make it seem like these are factory and not performance for export or something. do you want pictures of mine?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i just bought the same one two days ago and was wondering the same thing. the new design has zero markings and they buffed off all logos and and information on the cat itself. i emailed the company and they said they were trying make it seem like these are factory and not performance for export or something. do you want pictures of mine?

Thanks for the offer, but that won't help if it has zero markings. Just trying to figure out how good the cat is on this. I'm in the market for a new downpipe with a better quality cat than the one on my MAP downpipe.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks for the offer, but that won't help if it has zero markings. Just trying to figure out how good the cat is on this. I'm in the market for a new downpipe with a better quality cat than the one on my MAP downpipe.
well, it looks pretty nice all the same even tho i wanted some logos and markings. being as emd has this for $719 with free shipping i dont know how good of a deal this is but this is way better quality than the MAP downpipe ive seen.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
It will be their basic cat on the OP's downpipe. Bull-X has a few options, from basic 200-cell to expensive HJS ECE approved 200-cell.

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
Sorry for the late reply. Yes it's been off the car for a few months. I would say if someone looked at it, who didn't really know what the factory downpipe looked like on the car, they probably wouldn't even know it was aftermarket. It's a large cat, since it mimics the oem and is in stock location. I never had issues with smell. I'll get some pictures up today and answer any specific questions. Feel free to make offers