GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:(CT) Enkei Rpf1 18x9 5x112 +35 (SOLD!)

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
For sale a set of Enkei Rpf1 18x9 5x112 +35. In very good condition, coated with Gtechniq wheel armour when new and they have held up well. Couple normal little rock chips here and there, one wheel has a little blemish as seen in picture 4. Tires are pretty worthless, but there are 245/40/18 Continental DWS06 plus tires are mounted. Two tires have a little life, the other two have camber wear from messed up alignment. Includes conical lug bolts and hub centric rings. SOLD!!!

Last edited:

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
did you have any rub with 18x9" and 245 tire? where did you buy the hub centric rings? possibly considering going with rpf1

Rwong324

Car(s)
Gti
did you have any rub with 18x9" and 245 tire? where did you buy the hub centric rings? possibly considering going with rpf1
Depending how low you are, Would need to run a lot of camber up front(-3 to -3.5, and maybe around -2 in the rear.

I have superspeeds Rf03rr 18x8.5 +35, I’m lowered about 1 finger gap, superpro control arms and 034 ball joints. I rub on the corner of the bumper at -2.8 and planning to run more camber. 225/40 tires no issues with +45 offset.

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
I’m on 1” drop with eibach spring and bilstein b8 struts. 18x8 +35 with 225/40. Do they make a narrower wheel?

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
These were on my S3 at stock ride height so can't say how that compares to GTI's and Golf R's. Enkei makes the rpf1 in 18x8 +35, but it doesn't have the flat face and doesn't look as good I think. Aluminum hubcentric rings were from moddedeuros.com if I recall.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
These would look good on my Jetta, someone lemme hold nine-fifty.