GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: CS/CSS Engine Mount, Golf R Intercooler, HPFP, LPFP

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
@tigeo would this res delete work similar to yours? It's on my short list but I haven't done any more research. I'll just have to scrub your thread for that reduction coupler info. Let me know, I may snag this!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
@tigeo would this res delete work similar to yours? It's on my short list but I haven't done any more research. I'll just have to scrub your thread for that reduction coupler info. Let me know, I may snag this!
Yes, that will work per my post in terms of needing a reducer/adapter for the rear to mate up to your stock exhaust. You also need to consider the front depending on your DP situation - stock it won't fit so will need another adapter. No way I'd pay $200 for it though, holy crap. You can get the CTS one for less than $150 shipped if you wait for a sale.

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
Yes, that will work per my post in terms of needing a reducer/adapter for the rear to mate up to your stock exhaust. You also need to consider the front depending on your DP situation - stock it won't fit so will need another adapter. No way I'd pay $200 for it though, holy crap. You can get the CTS one for less than $150 shipped if you wait for a sale.

I'll reduce my price with demand - I know some people (including myself) are sticklers for OEM parts and I believe I paid roughly this much when I bought it from Audi.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I'll reduce my price with demand - I know some people (including myself) are sticklers for OEM parts and I believe I paid roughly this much when I bought it from Audi.
Understood and yes I get it - they don't make that part anymore but seriously, it's a piece of metal pipe VAG or not. The CTS one I have actually looks nicer that that.
res delete.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Is the CS/CSS Engine Mount uprated over base GTI? It definitely looks different. It actually looks like the Superpro mount

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
Is the CS/CSS Engine Mount uprated over base GTI? It definitely looks different. It actually looks like the Superpro mount

From my research the Golf R, GTI, A3, S3, Alltrack, etc. all share the same engine and trans mount part nos. However the CS and CSS came with this presumably slightly-beefier engine mount (still with the same trans mounts as the others), so I decided to fit one to my S3 (got sent 2 so listing one for sale).

If you use the part no. you'll find a few threads discussing retrofitting CS/CSS parts but unfortunately no great info.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Pmed On mpi and manifold