GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Vobs56

Ready to race!
For Sale I have an Aggressiv Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler for MK7 GTI/Golf R, purchased from USP Motorsports two years ago for $325. It is currently on sale for $277.09. Shows minimal signs of use but is in great condition. It just needs new 3M body tape to be reapplied for mounting. I am asking for $200 and I will cover the shipping cost. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

rnam488

Ready to race!
Are there any specific spots of wear that are worth noting? If so, I'd be interested in seeing additional pictures if possible. Very interested in buying.

Thanks,

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Per a few requests here are a few more photos of the spoiler. Looked all over the spoiler thoroughly and the first photo is the only minor imperfection I could find on the visible carbon fiber sides of the spoiler. One picture shows the original adhesive and the fiberglass patterned backside of the spoiler. This is the underside of the spoiler, which is not visible and covers the existing spoiler lid. I did not remove the original adhesive in case the next owner would like to see where new adhesive should be applied. It can be easily peeled off and prepped before adding new 3M body tape. Price stands at $200 and I will cover shipping. Thanks for the interest!

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Do you have any mounted pictures from a distance? All the pics I see are close up shots so I can't gauge how much it sticks out compared to stock.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I cant tell is this an oem replacement or does it stick out some like the other options?

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
It sticks out and covers the oem spoiler.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Do you have any mounted pictures from a distance? All the pics I see are close up shots so I can't gauge how much it sticks out compared to stock.

Here are some distance shots.

Vobs56

Ready to race!
I cant tell is this an oem replacement or does it stick out some like the other options?

It only sticks out a little bit. There are additional pictures on the usp motorsports site. It completely covers the oem spoiler and lines up very well with the gap between the roof and oem spoiler.

Vobs56

Ready to race!
bump

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Price dropped to $175 shipped.

riceburner

Autocross Champion