GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BNIB Spulen Short Shifter, Solid Shifter Bracket, Aluminum Shifter Bushings

Universal_Remonster

Ready to race!
Decided against installing these as I'm very happy with the shift throw now that I installed a Raceseng shift knob.

The Spulen short shifter is brand new
The aluminum shifter bushings are brand new
The solid shifter bracket is a used OEM VW bracket from before they switched to the softer plastic ones that we now have

SOLD

Last edited:

jwilkins88

Ready to race!
Hot damn... I'd love to buy this, but the wife would kill me. I just picked up wine as a hobby, and she's not happy with the money I've spent on it thus far. Good luck with the sale.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, I might be interested in these but I'll have to get back with you. Local pick up of course. My next planned mod is the shifter, I just want to see if these items are the way I want to go. Originally was planning on doing the S3.

Universal_Remonster

Ready to race!
Hey man, I might be interested in these but I'll have to get back with you. Local pick up of course. My next planned mod is the shifter, I just want to see if these items are the way I want to go. Originally was planning on doing the S3.

Just let me know. I'd still do the shifter bushings and the bracket if you decide on the 10-20% reduction of the S3 over the adjustable 0-40% Spulen.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
I've decided to go the OEM+ route with the S3 shifter.

This is a good deal and I hope someone picks it up soon.