GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BEC Autoparts MK7.5 LED Tailights for MK7 (Plug and Play)

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Well if you’re actually trying to sell these you’d try a little bit harder on your end.

lol is your life really that boring that you have to come on my fs thread and say that? How much is offerup paying you guys? lmao must be good if you guys are spamming my thread like this. I've heard nothing but horror stories and tons of time wasters and flakes on offerup, hence why I choose not to use it. Thanks for your guys' concerns though! Again, appreciate it.

Kyle1116

Ready to race!
lol is your life really that boring that you have to come on my fs thread and say that? How much is offerup paying you guys? lmao must be good if you guys are spamming my thread like this. I've heard nothing but horror stories and tons of time wasters and flakes on offerup, hence why I choose not to use it. Thanks for your guys' concerns though! Again, appreciate it.
Bro I would have bought them already lol it’s ur loss not mine

Kyle1116

Ready to race!
Bro I would have bought them already lol it’s ur loss not mine
Yeah offer up isn’t perfect they take a decent portion of the money...like 12.9% so yeah I can see why some people don’t want to use it. If you want a quick sale let me know.

HelloWalter13

Passed Driver's Ed

You’re also not willing to ship when I would pay for shipping. That’s just being lazy bro, you just want someone to come to your doorstep and give you money. GOOD LUCK

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You’re also not willing to ship when I would pay for shipping. That’s just being lazy bro, you just want someone to come to your doorstep and give you money. GOOD LUCK

Buddy, if you want them that bad, just buy them brand new. They're on sale right now for $475, with free shipping.

It he doesn't want to ship them, he doesn't want to ship them.

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Price drop because there's a sale right now for them for $475 brand new which makes my $450 price point seem unreasonable. Dropped to $400 picked up/meet up in or around SF Bay Area. Absolutely no shipping. Thanks!

Zachy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf GTI S
These look super nice man. I wish that you could ship them but I totally understand that shipping large packages is a hassle.... personal experience with shipping custom build PCs