GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BBS CH REPS 18X8 35+ SOCAL

MK7Joe

Ready to race!
these looked great on the mk7, just wasn't lowered when I had them :(

selling this set, recently installed a k04 and do not want to eat these tires up. wheels were purchased for $700 and tires ran me $400 bucks
tires are 215/40/18
looking for $660 picked up or met half way (2 hours away max)
wheels are not bent or cracked, tires have about 5k miles on them, no patches or holes from what ive seen. these came with a red anodized lip, currently have black pin tape around them that's held up excellent if I may say.
or trade
need something with stockish offset to run wider tires. wheels are light compared to the mk7 wheels I am currently running
pm me or text me

[/QUOTE]

MK7Joe

Ready to race!
I really need to take some better pics. I wouldn't say rash, scuffs more like it. I would be willing to meet you half ways if you were serious. I have family in Patterson

ami91sun

Ready to race!
I really need to take some better pics. I wouldn't say rash, scuffs more like it. I would be willing to meet you half ways if you were serious. I have family in Patterson

Would have to wait about a month or so to see if I can pull the trigger, still looking at other options so don't want to hold you up in any way! But if you could post any close ups to show any curb damage, that would help a lot! :D Thanks for replying