GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS Atlanta: 2016 GTI Tail Light Set w/ LED Bulbs - $100

hooville

Go Kart Newbie
$100 shipped CONUS, $50 local pickup.
From a 2016 GTI SE, These are OE halogen housings with LED bulbs and will fit all 2015-17 Golf/GTI/R models.

I got the set from a member a few months after I bought the GTI and modified the left inner housing for a fog light (so that housing is from my 2016 S). All 4 are in near perfect cosmetic condition (9.5/10), all mounting tabs & gaskets are undamaged and 100% functional. As you can see in the pics there is some pollen residue on the gaskets & nooks in crannies on the back because Atlanta... :rolleyes:

I am cleaning out the garage so I prefer to sell everything as a set, but if you are adamant I will honor the above price for the subset of your choice!

IMG_3460.JPGIMG_3461.JPGIMG_3462.JPGIMG_3463.JPGIMG_3464.JPGIMG_3465.JPGIMG_3466.JPGIMG_3467.JPGIMG_3648.JPG

hooville

Go Kart Newbie
At the moment I prefer to sell everything together, but if anyone else is interested in individual housings I'll happily break up the band! samsammia has first refusal on the LEDs.

If you are interested in a single housing post below, I'll sell individual housings for $10 each + shipping.