[FS] APR PEX Open Intake

turbo_dreams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Selling my APR PEX Open intake.

It was on the car for about 200 miles.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

I'll also include a small K&N breather filter needed for the SAI, which I had to purchase separately.

$180

Only looking for a local sale right now because shipping is going to be expensive.

I'm in AZ. Message me for a more exact location.

Also message me if you're interested so I have your info if I decide to ship.

IMG_5947.jpg

turbo_dreams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Can I ask why you're selling? I've been thinking about buying this. Just curious
The whooshy noises aren't as loud as I thought they would be or wanted. I guess maybe I had some regrets spending $200 for a noise maker. As I'm thinking about it though, it's probably not even worth selling because I'm gonna lose so much on shipping. I'll probably just put it back on the car.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
The whooshy noises aren't as loud as I thought they would be or wanted. I guess maybe I had some regrets spending $200 for a noise maker. As I'm thinking about it though, it's probably not even worth selling because I'm gonna lose so much on shipping. I'll probably just put it back on the car.
That's my biggest hold up so far on it. Do I really want to spend that much for the whoosh especially when I already have a drop in filter in the stock box. My suggestion is to keep it and enjoy it for what it is. You're absolutely right with the statement about shipping.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That's my biggest hold up so far on it. Do I really want to spend that much for the whoosh especially when I already have a drop in filter in the stock box. My suggestion is to keep it and enjoy it for what it is. You're absolutely right with the statement about shipping.
Keep what you have unless you can't live without the sounds.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Won’t lose out on shipping if the buyer pays to ship.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
If you want noise IE V2 is where it's at, but it is more expensive.
Just curious, how can any of these be louder than others? They are all just an open filter in the engine bay.