GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR CF Intake, ST Coilovers, 034 RSB, etc.

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Have a few aftermarket parts to sell from a GTI S. Everything that can transfer to my R will go that route. Parts were on the car for roughly 20k miles, in good shape and just need a clean up. I am in Rhode Island and prefer to hand transfer these parts, but might ship to the right buyer. Willing to drive a certain distance to sell, too. Pictures will be provided to buyers upon contact. Thanks!

Removed after getting rid of the car are

APR CLOSED CARBON FIBER INTAKE & ELBOW - $550 for both or $350 for the intake and I'll keep the elbow.
in perfect shape, no cracks or scratches. May possibly need a filter cleaning but otherwise mint.

ST X COILOVERS - $1150 new, looking for $750
Great suspension. Saw roughly 8 track days and were more than capable. Perfect ride for a street car as well.

034 REAR SWAY BAR - $315 new, looking for $200 - SOLD!!
IN perfect condition, saw pretty much the same amount of time on the car as the coilovers

OEM INTERCOOLER - $$$
Came off in an IC upgrade and still have it in my basement. Make me an offer.

I also have a set of winter MSW 16" wheels and tires that won't fit on the R, so maybe $400/OBO on those.

Let me know!!

Last edited:

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
I’ll bite. Can you post some good pics of the ST coilovers so we can see the condition of them?

I’m genuinely interested at that price point. I suspect they would just need a proper cleanup and some fresh mounts and bearings front and rear?

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
I’ll bite. Can you post some good pics of the ST coilovers so we can see the condition of them?

I’m genuinely interested at that price point. I suspect they would just need a proper cleanup and some fresh mounts and bearings front and rear?
Absolutely right. They have 034 bearings that were put in when I put the camber plates on, much less than 30k on those. Maybe 5k mi. They aren’t clean yet but I’ll send you a photo via PM. Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Couldn’t get the phot to load in PM. Here ya go.

9C5CD664-5100-4207-8E6D-3C4E5D908DB3.jpeg

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
For the record for everyone else, these have NOT BEEN CLEANED IN THE SLIGHTEST in this photo. They are dirty at the moment but can be cleaned easily.

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Cleaned Coilovers, looking a lot better. I have a video of these as well. Hit me up. Doesn’t come with camber plates.
B32A9853-CB39-4604-A968-FCAB45BDC1C2.jpeg