GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[FS] Aerofabb Spoiler Extension

parabolicmagnetism

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Hi,

This arrived a few days ago, and after seeing it in person, I've decided I'm not the biggest fan of its appearance. As such, my two options were to use it as a cheese platter or to sell it. While the first option was undoubtedly tempting, I've decided upon the latter, so here we are.

I'm looking for 200 local (07046) or 200 + shipping, or best offer.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6015.jpg
    IMG_6015.jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6014.jpg
    IMG_6014.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6013.jpg
    IMG_6013.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6012.jpg
    IMG_6012.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6011.jpg
    IMG_6011.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6010.jpg
    IMG_6010.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99

Ryone

Car(s)
GTI MK7
Hey there, I've been a reader of this forum for a while but just registered today, and I'm interested in buying one.

I'm currently living in Spain, do you know how much the shipping will be?

Thanks.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hey there, I've been a reader of this forum for a while but just registered today, and I'm interested in buying one.

I'm currently living in Spain, do you know how much the shipping will be?

Thanks.
Go to the website and place an order in your cart and see if it shows the shipping cost. Also check for a local distributor.

Ryone

Car(s)
GTI MK7
Go to the website and place an order in your cart and see if it shows the shipping cost. Also check for a local distributor.
Yeah, I've already looked it up and it's a lot, that's why I'm looking for someone who has it, maybe it's cheaper this way. No distributors outside the US I'm afraid.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Yeah, I've already looked it up and it's a lot, that's why I'm looking for someone who has it, maybe it's cheaper this way. No distributors outside the US I'm afraid.
I would also reach out direct to AF. Shoot them a message and let them know, he can figure it out for you.