SOLD: ADVANTI Rein 18X8 5X112 ET45 Hyper Silver

michaelsmp

ADVANTI Rein Hyper Silver

Specs:
5x112
18x8
ET45

Details:
5 Wheels: 3 in good condition, 1 in new condition, 1 in poor condition (dent/ding & curb rash)
Was mounted on my GTI MK7. All wheels can be mounted and rides just fine. I purchased 1 new wheel to replace the one with the ding and curb rash but I decided to go back to stock.

PRICE: SOLD. 4 air valves includes. I also have the hub centric rings for mounting on GTI Mk7.

LOCATION: For pickup or I can meet you within a reasonable distance.

20210321_124815.jpg
IMG_5972.JPG

IMG_5973.JPG
IMG_5974.JPG
IMG_5975.JPG
IMG_5975.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG
IMG_5977.JPG
IMG_5978.JPG

Last edited:

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Sorry to ask an offtopic question in your thread, but what are those black things on your doors? Beautiful wheels btw, they are a great match with tornado red.

Jeffapotamus

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Sorry to ask an offtopic question in your thread, but what are those black things on your doors? Beautiful wheels btw, they are a great match with tornado red.
Pretty sure those are little bumpers to prevent door dings if you open the door into another car, or the garage wall.
On topic, I wish you were in Chicago instead of NJ. I'll buy you a Lou Malnati's deep dish if you deliver them. 🍻

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
Wish I was closer. I've actually been thinking about these wheels.

Out of curiosity why you going back to stock?

michaelsmp

My reason for going back to stock; I may sell or trade the car in the near future, therefore want to have the stock wheels on the car. Also, I'm running out of storage space in my garage.