GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: A Vintage Curated Collection Of 28 Awsome POGS, Circa 1994

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This physically pains me to do, but I think it's time. With shifting priorities in life, I can no longer give this awsome collection of POGS the love and attention it deserves. I would much rather it find a new home, one that will love and cherish it for another 30 years.

This collection was hand picked and curated in the early 90's to be the best of the best when it comes to POGS. There are several highly desirable POGS in this collection, including some with the coveted saw blade design, as well as several with holographic foil. As with most things of this age, they do show some signs of use, but are still in perfectly acceptable condition. They will come in a standard POG container, which is a repurposed candy packaging. The container features a handwritten note of "Awsome Pogs", preserved by scotch tape.

While it is almost impossible to put a dollar value on such a priceless collection, I think $15 per POG is much more than reasonable. Add in another $15 for the container, and $15 for shipping, so let's call it $450 shipped out, tracked and insured. Sorry, not looking for any trades at the moment, and really do not want to sell them individually.

1661346696759.png

1661346715141.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Offer still stands. I've got a first generation holographic magneton..and a zapdos!

Sold my holographic charizard in 8th grade for $80. That was a lot of money back then.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Offer still stands. I've got a first generation holographic magneton..and a zapdos!

Sold my holographic charizard in 8th grade for $80. That was a lot of money back then.

Sorry, un-needed. I got this sweet set of Pokemon cards

1662261663680.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
I’ve got a mint set of marvel 1 cards from the early 90s. Think that was the first with holograms

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump. Also willing to trade for digital renderings of my car.