GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 6.5" non-nav MIB2 screen w/bezel

Matt Devo

like-new condition, taken from a 30k mile 2017 GTI SE. Replaced with 8" screen, no longer needed.

Asking $100 shipped for both, prefer to sell together. 20 years of buyer/seller feedback under same handle at Heatware.com and Audizine

thanks,
Matt

txricancarguy

Gearhead
Guys, he might not have posts here, but this guy and I have been friends a bit. Well known in the Audi RS community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17GOLFSE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf SE
like-new condition, taken from a 30k mile 2017 GTI SE. Replaced with 8" screen, no longer needed.

Asking $100 shipped for both, prefer to sell together. 20 years of buyer/seller feedback under same handle at Heatware.com and Audizine

thanks,
Matt

Where did you get the 8” screen and trim? Is it non-nav?

17GOLFSE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf SE
I bought the non-nav screen off Ebay ($100, had some scratches in screen protector so stripped and replaced it), and the trim off Aliexpress ($38)
What is the part number for the 8” non-nav? Is it plug and play? Everything works like it should?

sportwagen3

Passed Driver's Ed
Do all the screens come with a screen protector? I can't tell by the used units on eBay, but if that's the case, then a lot of the items sold on eBay with scratches may just be scratches on the screen protector. Did you just take a chance with yours hoping the scratches were only on the screen protector?

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Might want to hang on to this because this will be going out of production soon.

Dont be a crackhead modder.

Matt Devo

Do all the screens come with a screen protector? I can't tell by the used units on eBay, but if that's the case, then a lot of the items sold on eBay with scratches may just be scratches on the screen protector. Did you just take a chance with yours hoping the scratches were only on the screen protector?

AFAIK, yes. the scratches were light enough that I figured it was just in the hard screen protector, as another poster alluded to in one of the retrofit threads. Since it's my wife's car I knew she wouldn't care either. But when I got it, it was obvious that I could just remove (a PITA) and replace the screen protector. I went with a matte/anti-glare one but the display is bright enough you probably don't need it. I just prefer the look