GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2019 Golf R 6MT with 2495 miles - stock

idriveastick

Ready to race!
CAR IS ON HOLD PENDING CLOSING OF THE DEAL.

Figured I'd post here for the locals. This is also posted in the FS forum.

PICTURES HERE

Bought in April 2019 from a dealer, which means there's a touch over 5 years left of full bumper to bumper warranty. Never tuned, so no fear of any TD1 flags.

~2650 miles on the clock and likely won't increase since it's winter and the car is just sitting in the garage.

Brief "mod" list:
- knock off (real CF applied over ABS covers) carbon fiber mirror covers installed (comes with stock black covers; small scrape on stock passenger side cover)
- 35% 3M tint all the way around, except the windshield
- Legit Speed Designs front plate mount

Condition:
- exterior/interior is mint condition all the way around. Never any body work or paint. Interior smells brand new.
- Front bumper was NOT drilled at my request
- Was hand fully waxed by yours truly twice since I bought it, but never did any coatings or the like so the paint is fresh and ready for ceramic if the new owner so desires
- wheels are mint condition with no curb rash blemishes
- tires are mint condition with no bubbles or any other imperfections
- oil changed by VW dealer at 1100 miles (invoice included)
- break in included a lot of around town "city" driving and one trip to Vermont (350 miles round trip) on varying highway, back road, and county route stuff

Included:
- monster mats (installed)
- carpeted mats (never used)
- first aid kit (never used)
- roadside kit (never used)
- cargo mat with 4 CarGo organizer blocks

Looking for $38k OBO. Real photos to come this weekend, but attached are a few in the garage.

Reason for sale is my family is expanding so I need to give up the R in favor of an SUV.

Thanks.

Last edited: