GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2019 Golf R, 6MT, Indium Grey

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
Well, I think I'm going to let this car go. It's been a wonderful ride for me and is still under the VW factory 6 year/72k mile bumper to bumper warranty.

Selling it to buy something larger to make it easier to carry stuff when I go skiing, carry the dog, people and have another vehicle in the garage my wife can drive. (Despite multiple efforts to teach her, she doesn't drive MT)

Anyways, here's my build thread on it

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/fo...t-cars/rrrr-you-not-entertained/155288/page1/

Here's the quick and dirty on it. I've got probably close to $10k of mods on it. I'd like to sell it as is, with all the mods on it and will include all the stock parts.

Price: $39,500, which is KBB trade in value. Private party sale value is $42,500, stock.

Car has 23,xxx miles on it. Only thing that's been warranty replaced by the dealer is the front passenger grab handle. No, it's not TD1'd in the VW computer, all warranty is intact.

It had 3 oil changes before 5,000 miles and oil changes every 5,000 miles since with synthetic oil and OEM filters.

Indium grey with black leather interior.

Exterior:

"Oettinger" knock off rear wing

Rally armor mud flaps

Eco-Hitch Tow hitch with 2" receiver (used for my bike rack only)

2 sets of wheels tires. Both Nuespeed wheels, one set with brand new Michelin PS4S, other set with good Hakkapellita's

Tinted windows

PPF on front of car

Audi S3 jack point kit

OEM Silver side mirror caps

LED sequential turn signals

Ceramic coated and paint corrected

OEM VW Roof rack

Interior:

Audi Homelink mirror

Weathertech floor mats, VW OEM monster mats (barely used), VW carpet mats (brand new, never used), VW trunk mat

Carbon Fiber Mafia steering wheel, smooth/perforated leather

VW spare tire kit

Audi S3 factory short shifter

APR electronic boost gauge

Audi low profile rear headrests

WCT gas pedal spacer

Engine:

Fuel-It ethanol sensor, bluetooth

Modded stock airbox

Integrated Engineering intercooler

MST intake hose and turbo inlet pipe

ECS Tuning turbo muffler delete

APR catted downpipe

Eurosport center resonator delete pipe

Cobb Tuning Accessport with EQT 91 octane and E30 tunes

Suspension:

Bilstein PSS16 damptronic coilovers (work with the stock DCC)

Neuspeed rear swaybar

This car was vandalized, I think outside of my office. They keyed the window glass, both front and rear windshields and both front and rear drivers side glass. I had it all replaced with VW OEM glass by my body shop, Apex Auto Body, that restores multi million dollar Porsche 911's. This has resulted in a "minor" finding on the CarFax report.

Other than that, no paint or body work on the car.

Last edited: