GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD (please remove): 2017 GTI Sport - White - DSG - 29k miles - DFW Texas

Rocketdog

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
SOLD (please remove)

For those who may not know, the Sport model has performance package, classic tartan plaid seats and:
• 18-inch Nogaro wheels
• 10hp boost
• Bi-Xenon headlights
• Black mirror caps
• Keyless access with push-button start
• Larger vented disc brakes
• LED DRLs
• Unique Sport floormats
• VAQ front limited-slip differential lock

Mine is DSG as mentioned in the subject line.

Only mods currently on the car are CTS Turbo High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe and jack pads on all four corners.

I replaced the original sticky (oversensitive IMO) brakes with Centric brake pads and high-carbon rotors (all four wheels). Flushed the brake system at the same time. Major improvement.

Adult owned (I'm 59). I'm second owner. Original owner was a lease. (I bought from a dealership.) Took me about three months to locate the one I wanted.

Body and interior are in exceptional shape. I don't think there's a ding on it.

I've done two oil (Liqui Moly) and air filter changes since I bought it at 22k miles (currently has 29k, which will go up only slightly).

Best car and most fun car I have ever owned. Car had a Neuspeed downpipe, HR rear sway bar with Moog bar links, Corsa Catback exhaust, and a JB4 on it for about 3 months (JB4 a bit longer). Never raced (street or track.) Demodded because I originally planned to trade it in, but didn't. May still sell to Carmax if no one wants it here or on auto trader (not posted there yet).

No CELs with the Neuspeed BTW. Still have the mod parts if anyone is interested, including Euro side mirrors. Will post the stuff separately in near future.

Selling because it's a bit too impractical for my family: My wife thinks it's too small and claims riding in it makes her carsick (she's never gotten sick in the car FYI). But I need a car that we can share since my kids are starting to drive, and no one in his or her right mind would let their teenager drive a GTI. The car is also somewhat impractical for transporting my aging parents (they have a hard time getting in and out of the seats). I plan to eventually get another one once life settles down because I love being part of this forum (and car is so much fun to drive).

Feel free to ask questions. I'm in West Fort Worth/Benbrook area. 817-725-7427 (text or voice)

--RD (Eric)

View attachment 166331
IMG_5751.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5755.jpg
    IMG_5755.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_5713.jpg
    IMG_5713.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5735.jpg
    IMG_5735.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5740.jpg
    IMG_5740.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5741B.jpg
    IMG_5741B.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5745B.jpg
    IMG_5745B.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5743b.jpg
    IMG_5743b.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Rocketdog

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
One day and no bites....

Am I impatient or what? Does everyone here already have a GTI?

Think I need more photos? Maybe the removed mods will sell faster...

Arf Arf

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
One day and no bites....

Am I impatient or what? Does everyone here already have a GTI?

Think I need more photos? Maybe the removed mods will sell faster...

Arf Arf
More pics for sure. Also post locally on CL?