GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2016 TR Stage 2 Autobahn GTI Seattle Area

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
The time has come to sell my extremely well cared for 2016 GTI. This is the Autobahn trim, with lighting package, DCC, and DSG. Current mileage as of June 30th is 39,363. All maintenance up to date, including 40k service. Located in the Seattle area, however I'm very familiar with buying/selling remotely and would welcome out of area buyers. I have all records including spreadsheet with mileage for when each mod was installed. Please DM with any questions.

Price: $25,000.

All stock parts included in sale. Stock Austin's have AS3 tires with 80% tread life remaining.

Engine/Transmission​

Cobb Accessport with EQT Stage2 and DSG Tune​
APR Catted Downpipe​
VWR R600 Intake​
034 Motorsports Turbo Inlet Hose/Turbo Inlet Pipe​
Unitronic Intercooler​
BFI Stage 1 Engine and Tranny Mounts​
Powerflex Dogbone Insert (street version)​

Suspension/Wheels & Tires​

Nuespeed RSE10 Gloss Black 18x8.5 (with oem vw center caps)​
Michelin Pilot Sport All season 4 Tires (4k miles total, 9/32 tread)​
VWR Springs​
034 Motosports Rear Swaybar with Moog Endlinks​

Exterior​

Mk7.5 Dynamic Taillights​
OEM VW TCR Rear Lip Spoiler​
OEM VW Euro Power Folding Mirrors with OEM VW Gloss Black Caps and Smoked Dynamic Blinkers​
Maxton Designs V.2 Front Splitter Gloss Black​
Maxton Designs Side Skirt Diffuser Gloss Black​
ECS Rear Diffuser Gloss Black​
Rokblokz Splash Guards (black/black short)​
Weathertech Side Window Deflectors (rain guards)​
20% Window Tint and Clear Bra on Front Bumper and Front Portion of Hood​
Professionally Ceramic Coated in December 2021 (Art Deshine graphene coating)​

Interior​

Mk7.5 Piano Black Dash Trim with 8" Screen​
OEM VW Rear Euro Head Rests​
OEM VW Euro Headlight Switch (w/ Euro rear fog)​
Leyo Aluminum HVAC/Radio Knob Trim Kit​
Weathertech Floor Mats​
Weathertech Cargo/Trunk Liner​
Front 3.jpg
Front 1.jpg

Passenger Rear.jpg
Rear.jpg
Drivers Rear.jpg
Driver Side 2.jpg
Passenger Door Open 1.jpg
Front Seats and Dash.jpg
TCR Lip.jpg

Attachments

• Rear Seats Euro Head Rests.jpg
    Rear Seats Euro Head Rests.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

TEST DRyVer

Car(s)
718 Cayman GTS
Take this with a grain of salt: So, I’ve been searching daily for about 5 weeks for a Mk7 GTI or Golf R in really kept condition and specific mods. I come across your ad. Reading… Excellent! I’m going to reach out and see if the seller can be trusted (I’m out of state), then I scroll down at the pictures! Shit! Red? Great looking build, well selected mods, it looks properly kept, and you’re not on here pretending like it’s a one of one Ferrari Enzo with 900 miles on the odometer, asking above original MSRP (that’s to all of the people here asking $$$ for a GTI or R that will get stuck with their car in 3 months when the market completely shifts).
I just don’t do bright colors. Someone that likes red should scoop this right up! I’m confident if you listed in the right spots, this will sell inside of 14 days. GLWS!

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Take this with a grain of salt: So, I’ve been searching daily for about 5 weeks for a Mk7 GTI or Golf R in really kept condition and specific mods. I come across your ad. Reading… Excellent! I’m going to reach out and see if the seller can be trusted (I’m out of state), then I scroll down at the pictures! Shit! Red? Great looking build, well selected mods, it looks properly kept, and you’re not on here pretending like it’s a one of one Ferrari Enzo with 900 miles on the odometer, asking above original MSRP (that’s to all of the people here asking $$$ for a GTI or R that will get stuck with their car in 3 months when the market completely shifts).
I just don’t do bright colors. Someone that likes red should scoop this right up! I’m confident if you listed in the right spots, this will sell inside of 14 days. GLWS!
Much appreciated! The used car market seems to be loosening a bit. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for if you keep at it.

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI