GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 GTI S is38 | 2 Door | 6MT | 27,xxx Miles | Michigan

Yes

Posting here in hopes it goes to another enthusiast rather than being turned into a dealer lot.

Unfortunately I recently suffered a back injury and can no longer drive a manual.
I return back to full time work at the end of the month and will need to sell / trade in before that.

This is a clean title no lien car, I have a green Michigan title in my name.
Clean Carfax

27,7xx miles
at the time of this listing 12/10/19 and probably won't go up.

Car is located in Macomb, Michigan
New price- $15,800 -Dealer offered me that towards a new car. Will be traded in before 12/17/19 unless someone on here wants it.

Mods-
is38 Turbo
is38 APR Tune
APR intercooler
APR Downpipe
AutoTech 3" Stainless Exhaust
Southbend endurance clutch
clutch block delay valve removed
Denso IKH01-24 Plugs
South performance boost gauge(Vent pod kit)
Euro headlight switch
TSW Nurburgrings (some curb rash from P/O)
CTS Turbo muffler delete
CTS 3.5 intake
H&R lowering springs

No dash lights, runs and drives great!

I will try my best to get some interior pictures in the next few days.
side.jpg
image3.jpeg

Sorry for how dirty the car is in the pictures!

Any questions feel free to pm or ask below.

Thanks

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Kelley Blue Book price for a private sale with your car and mileage ranges between $13,428 and $15,245. I understand that you have put a lot of money into it but mods like you have usually cause the sale to be lower then KBB. You need a certain buyer that wants and appreciates the performance improvements.

Reactions: Yes

Yes

Thanks guys, I actually just left a dealership and they're willing to take it for $15,800 towards a new car. They told me that offer is good until Tuesday 12/17/19.

I guess i'll post it up for that price see if anyone on here wants it before it gets traded in.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thanks guys, I actually just left a dealership and they're willing to take it for $15,800 towards a new car. They told me that offer is good until Tuesday 12/17/19.

I guess i'll post it up for that price see if anyone on here wants it before it gets traded in.
WOW, take the money and run thats amazing!

Reactions: Yes

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Kelley Blue Book price for a private sale with your car and mileage ranges between $13,428 and $15,245. I understand that you have put a lot of money into it but mods like you have usually cause the sale to be lower then KBB. You need a certain buyer that wants and appreciates the performance improvements.

So if KBB top value is $15245, and OP is selling it for 500 more, what is your point?