GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 Golf R "Launch Edition #37/500", APR Stage 2, Lapiz Blue, DSG, Houston, TX

jtb283

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I am selling my 2015 VW Golf R in Lapiz blue. It was 37/500 of the first MK7 Golf R's brought into the USA. The car came with a certificate of authenticity, engraved numbered carbon fiber key chain, and engraved numbered Golf R watch all still new in the box. It currently has about 65,500 miles. I am located in Houston, TX. Asking $21,500 OBO

I have extensive service records as I am the only owner. I also have the original window sticker. More pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmL3Uy8q

This car has APR Stage 2 programming installed with an APR carbon fiber intake and APR downpipe. I also still have the original stock intake. The tires on the car are Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/35 ZR19. The windows are all tinted (except windshield). I also have a Passport 9500ix radar detector hardwired and mounted on a blendmount to the rearview mirror. I am including the radar detector in the vehicle purchase. The car also has WeatherTech floor mats. Aluminum paddle shifters are installed to replace the factory plastic ones (I still have the factory shifters as well). No other modifications to the car have been done.

The car was in an accident where someone hit the divers side rear door. It was repaired and still looks and drives great.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Can vouch for the seller! Good person and great car!