GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 Golf R Front Seats $500 SoCal

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
I’m replacing with lighter, racing seats for autocross as I’m building my car for Extreme Street A class.
Driver and Passenger Seats have 39,000 miles on them and are in great shape. Includes all motors and heated seats to simply bolt in and mate to the existing harness. Would be a great upgrade for a GTI.

Located in Huntington Beach, CA 92648. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping at buyers expense.

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
720876E5-7854-4DB9-B465-3A5A26D68C2A.jpeg

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
The seats are off my car and the original buyer backed out as he didn’t realize the harness was different from his MK6 Jetta.

Also, I need to keep the wire harness for both driver and passenger seats, plus the passenger seat occupant controller module. I did not cut any harness, I unplugged at the connectors. Details explained at bottom of website here.

https://track-hack.com/products/air...ng-racing-seat-all-mqb?variant=40533120909507

Fried_Soap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf TSI 5MT
Man these'd be amazing to have in my car, and I'm only ~80 mi south from there... Very hard to resist 😜

Looks like my passenger side harness is identical to the one from yours too, and my car already uses the two black connectors on both sides, meaning no need for any expensive adapters. Just need the driver side 391E harness

Last edited: