GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: 2015 Golf R, DSG, black, 123k miles - SF Bay Area

qnz

Car(s)
2015 Golf R, A35 AMG
***SOLD*** . Clean carfax. Have title in hand

For sale is my 2015 Golf R. DSG Transmission. DCC suspension Car has ~123,000 miles. The paint obviously has a lot of rock chips and some parking lot dings with that kind of mileage.

I will be as truthful with info to save each other time. Please ask any questions. Nothing wrong with the car. I was planning on keeping it for 250k miles but I just got a newborn and the wife and car seat have a hard time fitting in the back. The pics here were taken in different times. I haven't had a chance to wash and take recent pics because of my newborn and recent rain.

Located in Fremont, CA.

The Good
Volk Racing ZE40 19x8.5 wheels. Wheels had some curb rash but was professionally repaired that you cannot tell which areas were fixed. condition 9.5/10
Michelin ps4s tires installed on 5/22
Bilstein b6 suspension w/ DCC on Eibach pro springs. Installed 3/22
MIBII retrofit with 8" screen and factory nav. Has Apple Carplay
Stoptech ST40 Big Brake kit installed 3/22
Stage 1 EQT engine and DSG tune with Cobb Accessport
oil changed every 5k-7k miles.
MAP intake pipe and HKS filter. I have original airbox still
CPE Engine and transmission mount. probably raised NVH by 10% compared to stock
OBD Eleven to turn off and code some features
Frameless rearview mirror with Homelink

The Bad
lots of dings on the hood. paint scrape on the front bumper. dings on doors. tiny chips on windshield. would rate the paint 5/10
The center vents do not work. My trusted VW shop said the blend motor is bad and needs to get deep into the dash to change it out.

Other stuff
I ordered a custom plate from CA DMV a year ago. Its been in "under review" for this whole time. I called them a few times to cancel the order and was told it is still under review, even to cancel. My latest correspondence today is that they will review in the next 5-10 days. If the plate shows up after I sell the car, I will let you know and we'll work it out.

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Last edited:

qnz

Car(s)
2015 Golf R, A35 AMG
Lowering price a little. Got a few nibbles. Got a couple of scammers too. Tying to sell the car a whole before selling to a dealer

qnz

Car(s)
2015 Golf R, A35 AMG
Got a decent offer from a local dealership. Lowering price one more time to sell it as a whole car first. Otherwise, I will pull off the easy bolt ons and sell to dealer

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Got a decent offer from a local dealership. Lowering price one more time to sell it as a whole car first. Otherwise, I will pull off the easy bolt ons and sell to dealer
Man I wish I could buy this, amazing deal.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
It costs around $1500 to ship a car cross country. just sayin
Man, I love driving from CA to CO. I’d suggest any would-be buyer do the right thing and pick it up in person. It’s a hell of a deal but I’ve got what I want with my mk7r. I’d buy this and be very happy if I didn’t already have something similar.

I picked up a 350z in LA a few years ago and it had NJ plates (military seller). I drove like an asshole for the last 5 hours, as would anyone from Jersey, lol. I think I passed more than a hundred cars or more.

Last edited: