GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:: 17x7.5 Focal Matte Black wheels/Michelin PSS Tires

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Swapped my mk6 for a mk7 last week, had this set on the mk6 for only 3 weeks, has only 500 miles on em, basically new minus a little dirt. Will obviously fit the mk7, I would have them on my car right now however I have the PP so my front brakes will not clear, however anyone else with a gti non-PP, golf or Golf R could rock these beauties!

The wheels are 17x7.5 Focal Matte black finish with a red stripe around the lip. The bore is 74.1, so I had 4 custom machined 3mm hub centric spacers made so these wheels would fit the GTI's hub perfectly with no need to have the shitty plastic hub rings tirerack gives you. These wheels JUST fit my stoptech bbk but unfortunately as my mk7 has the performance pack, the brakes are sized up from the st-41's and the wheels don't fit.

The tires are 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot SuperSports, only summer tires I ever run anymore and plan on getting for the mk7 soon. Like I said these are barely used, tread depth is right at 9/32 so theyre just past the break in period, anyone looking for a sweet set of matte black wheels with grippy summer tires, this is for you. They are balanced and ready to bolt on!!

I will ship only within the conti. US

Set comes with
-4 17x7.5 Focal Matte black wheels ($532 new)
-4 Focal hub caps
-4 custom 3mm machined hubcentric rings 74.1' - 57.1 ($145 new)
-Full set of bolts that more than fit the wheels
-4 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot SuperSport summer tires ($556 new)

$1150 shipped, paypal fees incl. or local pickup (pm for price)

Will consider dismounting the wheels and tires for serious buyers only

thez99

Go Kart Champion
BUMP!!