GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: '17 Night Blue GTI SE w/ PP&LP - 34k miles - 6spd - 92870

McBrian

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf 4D 5MT
You’d probably make the most by returning to stock, selling all the parts, selling the car to a dealer and then driving a spare car till the market drops. If you’re buying used you’ll have to pay the same high market price, buying new usually means long waits or limited options right now, along with a big markup. Rad car though!
-Brian

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
as soon as I find out if the car I'm interested in becomes available, sure. pm me your offer

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
@Papercuts2 i'll add you to the list. are you coming to CA to pick these up? I don't have boxes to ship these in and you'd have to pay for shipping.

2LEEGIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI MK7
@Papercuts2 i'll add you to the list. are you coming to CA to pick these up? I don't have boxes to ship these in and you'd have to pay for shipping.
They’re pretty easy to pack. Bundle 2 wheels/tires facing each other with multi layers of cardboard (circular discs) in the middle, wrap them tightly with Saran-wrap, repeat with other two, drop off at your local UPS, collect your fees, DONE.

This is how they come when you order wheels/tires package from tire rack.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Saran-wrap like Kirklands saran-wrap? Doesn't tirerack, etc. use that wrapping tape that movers use when moving appliances, etc.? In any case, I'm down to ship using that method as long as buyer pays shipping. I still haven't heard back from my potential new car seller so nothings set in stone yet. This listing is still a feeler for now.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Saran-wrap like Kirklands saran-wrap? Doesn't tirerack, etc. use that wrapping tape that movers use when moving appliances, etc.? In any case, I'm down to ship using that method as long as buyer pays shipping. I still haven't heard back from my potential new car seller so nothings set in stone yet. This listing is still a feeler for now.

I use something like this for a multitude of things and it works well

https://www.amazon.com/Stretch-Indu...29&sprefix=plastic+wrap+,aps,147&sr=8-15&th=1

Capture36.JPG