GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 16" winter wheels and tire in CT

erick.s1

Passed Driver's Ed
Up for sale are a set of MSW Type 14 wheels sized 16"x7" ET45 with Continental ExtremeWinterContact 205/55/16 tires mounted. The wheels are about seven years old and I used them on both a MK5 Jetta Wolfsburg and a MKVI GLI. These wheels will also fit a MKVII Golf/non-PP GTI. The tires were used for two seasons and have approximately 12,000 miles on them. I'm selling because the wheel is too small to fit my new PP-equipped GTI.

The centerbore is correct for a VW, so no hub centering rings are needed. They also take ball seat lugs so your stock hardware will work just fine with these. The wheels are in decent condition but aren't perfect after seven seasons of winter use. They have never been curbed so there's no serious rash on any of them. One wheel does have a small bend in the outermost part of the lip (see photo), but it wasn't a big enough deal to cause an issue when I had these tires mounted - they balanced out just fine. Also around the centercap of all wheels you can see that there's some paint bubbling starting to happen - I took a closeup of the worst one. It isn't anything I was going to worry about but I want to be as transparent as possible regarding condition.

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited: