GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front Subframe Bushings (upper and lower) Install

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
So the tool worked. I was able to push the mount back down. When removing my current doge one insert I tore it clean in half. Is it alright to still use or should I just use my old 034 metal insert? I noticed car has nvh but still has wheel hop during hard pulls. Not as bad as before though.

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
I installed a stage 2 BFI dogbone mount insert and almost all wheel hop is gone. I did a couple hard pulls and I can feel it still but it’s much better. If I don’t smash the gas i can get much better pulls without any wheel hop. Also noticed there is no NVH which is kinda weird??

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4Mo
I tried using a single pry bar but didn’t use any penetration oil. Mine is literally touching the front sway bar so it needs to be pushed down a whole cm. Did you just loosen the front sway bar and use the the pry bar against it to push it down ? Mine wouldn’t budge. I’m hoping this tool will help.

Mine wasn't quite that bad. I didn't loosen the sway bar but I did pry against it at times. I pried around any area I could get the bars in and kind of "walked" it back down going from side to side. I see your newer post now about the tool working for you so that's good news.

tmbzip

Ready to race!
Can the revo tool also be used to press back in a OEM lower puck? I attempted to reinstall a oem one and you can get it mostly in, but some of the outer edge just can't seem to compress back in