GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Greek MK7

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• Small update today.. I really hate the rear end of the car especially with these taillights and since i cant afford the Dynamic one's i chose to tint em..
• It seems that i am going for a Total black style probably with red brakes in order to make them POP!
• What's next?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
What size engine 1.6 or 2.0? Darkside Developments tunes some pretty fast diesels if performance is important.

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
What size engine 1.6 or 2.0? Darkside Developments tunes some pretty fast diesels if performance is important.

It's a 1.6 105ps. I wanted the GTD but due to high taxes i couldn't afford it! I ve seen some serious tunes around here. Also the DPF is having a huge impact in car's performance.. Dunno yet what to do!

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
You can never go wrong with all black ?

Sweet car, great thread so far, excited for what's next!
Thank you! Probably going for some coilovers next! I cant stand this ride height.. Never had a stock car for that long!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Long time no see :cool:.. Finally we have made some progress. I had to be patient in order to buy what i wanted.. I bought some parts straight outta England and it took forever.. Corona-virus at the moment is not helping us tune at all! :sick:
  • K&N Air intake and of course deleted the factory air box.
  • Stance Plus coilovers 60mm/65mm for my shitbox? with solid "beam" axle rear suspension .
  • Painted brake calipers in order to make them POP even though they are small.
The bad part now. I am having all four wheels MAK XLR 18x8 ET39. When i lowered the car in front (65mm) the rubbing was unbearable. We are not talking about turning in the corner, even in straight road, so i had to raise the fronts around 55mm. We had no rubbing in straight but cornering was HELL.. Maybe it's cause of the heavy engine in front.. Right now i am running 60mm rear and 48mm in front.. I was thinking that i should sell my wheels and get some 18x8.5 ET45 and instead of 225/40 try the 215/40. Any opinions on that? She is looking good but my fenders will be messed up really soon if i dont do something!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
People are stupid as fuck out there and already not paying attention. Dimmed tail lights is just encouraging some dumbass on the phone to rear end you.

They do look nice though. ?

Plus you can't see them at all in sunlight.