GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Greek MK7

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• Hello.. Two weeks ago i sold my beloved MK5 which you can see here http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/index.php?threads/greek-mkv-project.194734/ and recently bought a MK7 Diesel.i
• A new journey starts for me.. Things needs to be done asap in order to stand out in the crowd. First things first i installed Xenon lights. Also some small goodies are coming :eek:
• I ll keep you updated with a bunch of photos. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
So..my free time is quite limited so i am trying to gather some parts first in order to install them all at once.
We are getting there, slowly but steady..

1) Eyelids gloss black
2) Door lock cover steel
3) Front lip black

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Saturday update! Project Highline lighting. :D
First of all we removed the door panels in order to work easier and faster of course. You will need some door trim snap clips because there is a high chance you will break 1 or 2. :mad:
Last photo was taken on my iphone, sorry for the lack of quality.:mad:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Sunday project. :):):)

• Last week we installed led strips in door panels in order to look like Highline edition (i know it's not:mad:)
• Yesterday we installed interior hidden lighting in feet area (Footwell) which isn't as bright as it looks from the photo of my phone.. Beeing a YOLO guy i wanted lighting working with light swith although i have a remote controller.
• I believe that interior lighting is now complete. I was thinking of adding a strip in the passenger side airbag but it will be way too much (always for my taste).
• More exciting stuff coming soon.! :cool:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Nice progress!

Thank you mate, small steady moves. Due to the economic crisis in Greece i cant afford something better right now (like a gti) so i work in what i have! Wheels coming up next week =)

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• Well i know held my RS4 wheels for four days.. I found a great offer that i couldnt resist and i went for it
• MAK XLR 18x8 ET35-38 (Dunno excactly) in Gloss black. Italia, Extra light racing almost similiar to Oz Ultraleggera by 400gr per wheel.
• Photos are from a recent roadtrip with Golf Maniacs team.

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• New android head unit arrived recently. 10.1" with Android 8.0 by Seicane. Cheap but VFM till now..
• Also a better photo of my wheels.. Finally things coming along..
• Happy new year to everyone!

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Sunday...funday..
• First of all i had to install new led strips in the foot section because the old one was missbehaving especially with the start/stop function
• Secondly , we installed park sensors in the rear bumper which are quite helpful especially if you live in Greece
• Third was installing a parking camera in the rear bumper which is merged inside the bumper like the sensors and not in the number plate making it look good in my opinion.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Pou megaloses giati 3ereis ta agglika polu wraia! Mhlas san enas apo to NY
To golfaki gamaei! Sxediaseis na ginetai GTD?

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Pou megaloses giati 3ereis ta agglika polu wraia! Mhlas san enas apo to NY
To golfaki gamaei! Sxediaseis na ginetai GTD?

??? At last a Greek guy (Even in NY).I was born in Peiraeus, just studied english as kid.
Thanks for your kind words bro! There a lots to be done till i get the bumpers for making it GTD but probably ye, it's in my plans.. Next major step will probably be coilovers to get some real fitment