GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free Rims

PW17SportM6

Car(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport 6M
I have set of 4 Montegi Racing MR116 Rims. They're 17 inch rims that I used for my winter tires. They fit my 2017 GTI Sport with Performance package. Free to the first person that can pick up in Nassau County Long Island NY. I'm shipping the car to Florida so I don't need my winter tire rims any more. Thought a fellow GTI owner on this forum could use them

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
If you put them in the hatch and don't fully close it, I'll pick them up off the side of the road when your car passes through Georgia :LOL: I've been wanting to go 17" but have a hard time spending money on wheels when the ones I have work fine haha.

PW17SportM6

Car(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport 6M
The first person who responded is picking up the rims on Sunday. I have two other folks wait listed if he can't make it. I'm happy that other enthusiasts will get to use them. Sure beats selling them for a few bucks or putting them on the curb.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
The first person who responded is picking up the rims on Sunday. I have two other folks wait listed if he can't make it. I'm happy that other enthusiasts will get to use them. Sure beats selling them for a few bucks or putting them on the curb.
Thanks for your service to the group regardless of who gets them, this is very considerate.