GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milltek Center Resonator for Golf R - “sold”

Hatcher

Ready to race!
I am selling the Milltek MSAU618 center silencer/resonator. I had it installed for only about two weeks. Comes with parts shown in photos and is in good condition. These sections of exhaust sell for about $390. It originally came as part of the complete valved and resonated exhaust system from Milltek for Golf R.

Might be perfect for someone who currently has a non-res system thinking of going to aftermarket downpipe and doesn't want car to be crazy loud. Quality piece of work.

free! I will deliver to UPS store for box and ship at your cost. They will contact you Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3789.jpg
    IMG_3789.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3790.jpg
    IMG_3790.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3791.jpg
    IMG_3791.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3792.jpg
    IMG_3792.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I have a Unitronic DP with stock cat back. Will this work with that? Replace the stock resonator?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I have the 3" dp and mid pipe. This is the only section that is stock size. I have a reducer on the end of the dp to stock size. Would it be possible to move it to after this resonator ? It is v-band on the dp side, slip clamp on the resonator side

Attachments

• 20210501_232027.jpg
    20210501_232027.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52

Hatcher

Ready to race!
Hmmm. Yeah that might work!

if you look at original photo I posted, there is a reducer section included as well.

DM me your info and I can give it to ups and drop off

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Let me do some more investigating when I get home to the car. I'll have to look and see where I would have to cut my existing pipe. I'm afraid it might be in the middle of the bent part on mine. I'll keep you posted.