GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
D'oh Joe!

$53.91! (right under the sticker that says go here to activate......)

fyi for others it seems you have to go on-line to activate it. You MAY be able to do it by phone but idk.

debating something stupid like plate mounts for car or boring since I've been spending WAY more than I've earned this year. Once again thx to all who help here

Edit: something kinda boring. paid for 1/2 of a battery on my plow truck. Cool bit is I just bought out my neighbors 1/2 of it. It was a shared truck where she donated the truck and I paid for the plow. It's a somewhat rusty 2003 Silverado but it runs good. Since she adopted kids she no longer has time to plow and wants to have her lawn guy do it.

Mud

Last edited:

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Does anyone know where that post is that somebody put up with the measurements of relocating the rubber mounts on the Helix sub so that it fits on top of the spare tire flush? I can't find it here or on Vortex.

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Is there an easy way to bypass the helix box after installation? I'm assuming if you unplug from the amp you will lose all speakers in the cabin. Just wondering in case I ever want to remove the box for whatever reason (race car mode).

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Just wanted to say thank you to all those who have posted info regarding the helix soundbox install. Got mine done today in about 3 hours on my 2017 Alltrack and everything went pretty much as expected. Just waiting for the dongle rental next to dial it all in!

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Just ordered, thank you OP!

$350.95 shipped to MN after current 10% rebate from VW.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1575866571972.jpeg