GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

chamisool

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evolution 8, GTI SE
Hoping this goes back on sale. Been patiently waiting for used classifieds as well but no one is selling one for a reasonable price.

chamisool

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evolution 8, GTI SE
I've been checking daily and VW of Murrieta is the cheapest out of all the dealers I've been looking at.

36% off and another 10% off VW Rebate so total is $382 excluding $38 credit (net $344).
Helix Subwoofer Link

Not as cheap as the 40% off during Black Friday/Cyber Monday but this is the cheapest price since last year.

chamisool

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evolution 8, GTI SE
Thanks for posting! After a few years of almost pulling the trigger on this, I figured it was only going to get more expensive (and probably difficult to find).
No problem. I just got my subwoofer from the dealer and submitted my online rebate to get $38.19 back.

Just waiting to get the long bolt part from a different local dealer (since it was cheaper than VW of Murrieta) to use my spare and looking for a dongle for coding.

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
No problem. I just got my subwoofer from the dealer and submitted my online rebate to get $38.19 back.

Just waiting to get the long bolt part from a different local dealer (since it was cheaper than VW of Murrieta) to use my spare and looking for a dongle for coding.
look into the dongle rental thread in this forum

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
if i don't find a used one by then, black friday is coming up so hopefully they drop the sale again